Make Caring Your Next Career Move!
Make a positive career move while making a difference in a child’s future! Associated Early Care and Education has been providing high quality child care and education to children & families throughout the city of Boston for over 130 years. Our goal is to ensure that existing staff and all new hires are better prepared to succeed in their job, while ultimately contributing to the success of Associated.
In addition to competitive wages, Associated offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
Employee Assistance Program
Child Care Discount
Flexible Spending Accounts
Generous Paid Time Off
For more information on Associated’s Benefits Package please call 617-695-0700, option 3.
436 Tremont Street, Rear, Boston, MA
95 Berkeley St., Suite 306, Boston, MA
43 Essex Street, Cambridge, MA
70 Everett Avenue, Suite 504, Chelsea, MA
243 Harvard Street, Cambridge, MA
42 Charles Street, Dorchester, MA
33 Bickford Street, Jamaica Plain, MA
- Infant/Toddler Teachers Needed (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Preschool Teachers Needed (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Lead Infant/Toddler Teachers Needed (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Lead Preschool Teachers Needed (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Receptionist (Full Time , 37.5 hours)
- Family Engagement Specialist (Full Time , 37.5 hours)
- Maintenance Assistant (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Director of Administration (Full Time , 37.5 hours)
4640 Washington Street, Roslindale, MA
Currently no open positions.
38 Horadan Way, Roxbury, MA
11 Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Roxbury, MA