42 Charles Street, Dorchester, MA
4640 Washington Street, Roslindale, MA
Currently no open positions.
70 Everett Avenue, Suite 504, Chelsea, MA
95 Berkeley St., Suite 306, Boston, MA
11 Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Roxbury, MA
38 Horadan Way, Roxbury, MA
243 Harvard Street, Cambridge, MA
33 Bickford Street, Jamaica Plain, MA
- Education Director (Full Time , 37.5 hours)
- Infant/Toddler Teachers Needed (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Preschool Teachers Needed (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Lead Infant/Toddler Teachers Needed (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Lead Preschool Teachers Needed (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Receptionist (Full Time , 37.5 hours)
- Family Engagement Specialist (Full Time , 37.5 hours)
- Maintenance Assistant (Full Time , 40 hours)
- Director of Administration (Full Time , 37.5 hours)
43 Essex Street, Cambridge, MA
Under the direct and immediate supervision and guidance from the Program Director and Preschool Lead Teacher, the Preschool Teacher has input into all aspects of the education program and assists in all activity areas to implement the planned program.
1. Assist in ensuring the health and safety of the children in the classroom at all times.
2. Provide input to overall planning of classroom goals and curriculum. Under the supervision of the Preschool Lead Teacher, the Preschool Teacher can provide an individualized curriculum for up to ten children ensuring a balanced day, including but not limited to:
a. Develop weekly plans/curriculum in all areas of growth and development including socio-emotional, language, fine and gross motor and language.
b. Assess and record each child’s current development and records developmental changes, interests, etc. through the use of anecdotal tools for the purpose of planning curriculum and sharing with parents.
c. Keep appropriate attendance records and bring continued absences to the attention of the Lead Teacher.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the essential functions:
- Strong interest and commitment to the education and well-being of young children.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or accumulated coursework, DEEC Teacher certification and at least 9 months of child care experience with a focus on education.
- Demonstrated interest in continuing study in the field of Early Childhood Education.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Full Time, 40 hours
38 Horadan Way, Roxbury