Looking for Care
Associated Early Care and Education, Inc. (Associated), provides nurturing, child-focused environments which promote children’s development of skills in social, emotional, physical and cognitive areas. Emphasis is placed on establishing each child’s sense of security and self esteem which we believe is vital to the development of confidence, curiosity about learning, independence, and the establishment of meaningful social ties.
Associated believes in a strong partnership between families and caregivers. Families are the most important people in a child’s life and are the main source of security and identity for the young child. Associated strives to have regular communication with parents and to always be responsive to your questions and concerns. As part of our commitment to working families, Associated offers a variety of early education programs.
Curious what a typical day in our care might look like for your child? Visit A Day at Associated for a breakdown of the day—with lots of photos!
All Associated’s Programs:
- Plan a stimulating, interesting curriculum to meet children’s individual needs. We believe that helping children feel good about themselves is one of the most important parts of our program. An equally important part is supporting families as they raise their children, and we view our positive relationships with families as a key to this support. We encourage family involvement in every aspect of Associated Early Care and Education.
- Are licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC).
- Provide nutritionally balanced meals.
- Our programs have 5-10 classrooms that include infant/toddler and preschool classrooms.
- We follow NAEYC guidelines regarding teacher:child ratios.
- We provide breakfast, lunch, and snack – making up 2/3 of our childrens’ daily nutrition.
- Hours: 7:30am-5:30pm.
Family Child Care:
- Associated recruits, contracts with, trains and supervises the educator/provider.
- The unique aspects of family child care are the small groups of children in each home and the flexible hours of service.
- Our educators provide breakfast/morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner, if applicable.
- Hours: Open as early as 6:00am for some providers. Before- and after-school care is available.
Through our contract with EEC, Associated provides income-eligible, teen, homeless, and Department of Children and Families (DCF) for those who qualify*. We accept vouchers.
*Please contact us for eligibility information.
Ready to Enroll?
Go to our Child Enrollment page to begin!